Urban Design and Historic Preservation Commission
The Urban Design and Historic Preservation Commission provides independent aesthetic review of various development projects in the city, and reviews applications for historic landmark designation of local buildings and districts. The Commission reviews and approves, approves with conditions, or denies requests for certificates of appropriateness to alter or raze structures listed as local historic landmarks. Those wishing to nominate a building or district for historic designation should complete the appropriate historic designation application. There is a $75.00 application fee for historic local landmark designation.
- Urban Design Schedule 2023
- Urban Design & Historic Preservation Commission Plan Submission Requirements
- Urban Design & Historic Preservation Commission Signage Submission Requirements
- Urban Design & Historic Preservation Commission Awning Submission Requirements
- Historic Landmark Application
- Certificate of Appropriateness Application