R.E.A.C.H. - Resources, Education and Advocacy for Community Health
Falls are one of the leading causes of fatal injuries and most common cause of non-fatal trauma related hospital admissions. The goal of our Fall Prevention Program is to reduce the likelihood of you experiencing one of these falls in your home.
Multi-point inspection to include:
- Home Fall Risk Assessment
- Free grab bar installation
- Free night lights
- Hospital based balance programs
- And more!
The REACH program is offered at no cost with the goal of assisting our citizens in maintaining a happy and healthy lifestyle while remaining in their home.
We can connect you to several resources, including the following:
- Prescription navigation
- Counseling services
- Mental health treatment
- Drug and alcohol treatment
- Adult protective services (APS)
- Senior citizen programs
- Food program enrollment/assistance
- Veteran’s services
- Transportation coordination
- Pregnancy services
Our program strives to educate our citizens to keep them informed of all aspects of their healthcare needs, and improve health and safety awareness in the community.
- Healthcare navigation
- Medication education
- Fall prevention programs
- Social services
Our goal is to help our citizens with their healthcare needs in any way possible and to enable them to have the quality of life they deserve in their home.
We can help you get the services you need by:
- Communications with doctors, specialists, etc.
- Interactions with social services (CSS, direction home, etc.)
- Assist with application process for services, home care, others.
We have many programs designed to improve the overall wellness and safety of our community!
Those programs include:
- Hands only CPR
- "Stop the Bleed" Program
- Fall prevention
- Smoke alarm Programs
- Fire safety education
- Safe Sleep Program